Michelin Commander II Motorcycle Tires
Once again, Michelin motorcycle tires has hit one out of the park. The Michelin Commander II has raised the bar on cruiser tire performance and longevity. But hey, it's a Michelin. What did you expect?
Utilizing all their accumulated know-how and their latest innovative technologies, they have put it all together on the Commander ll.
Commissioned third party testing show that the Michelin Commander II rear tire lasts almost twice as long its nearest rivals.
Our customers tell us these tires are better than anything on the road right now.
- Distinctive longitudinal tread pattern.
- Heats up fast and maintains a consistent temperature.
- Handling and stability in all weather conditions, due to a silica-based compound.
- Aramid tread plies on the rear tire resist centrifugal growth, reduce weight and provide excellent stability.
- All-new rubber compounds developed exclusively for Commander II tires.
- Tread pattern prevents groove wander.
- A highly dense, more-rigid tire casing, which helps deliver excellent feedback and handling.
- Wide range of sizes.
What's on your cruiser? Shouldn't they be Michelins?